Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Daily Entry

Maybe I could try to basically make a bullet journal of my day. I can list my highs and lows, my gratitude, and any events or pictures from my day?

  • I spent some of my day relaxing playing Sims.
  • I had set a goal for myself to start cleaning around my desk where a lot of my doll stuff accumulated. So most of the day I did that and laundry
  • I had to organize the doll stuff. I try to be on the ball with the stuff I keep a database and everything is kept very organized
  • I started reading a new fiction book in car line waiting on my youngest.
  • I’m continuing to track my food intake I haven’t been so dillegent taking my blood pressure.

My high today is accomplishing my goal in cleaning

My low today is not getting laundry caught up and forgetting about my blood pressure.

My gratitude for the day is my daughter. I cannot brag enough about how much I love her, how proud I am of her. I wouldn’t ask for anything more ❤️

No comments: