Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge ~day 04 - a song that makes you sad

day 04 - a song that makes you sad. My first husband died too young. When I worked at the shoe store a girl that worked there.. had an emergency she had to get to... her best friends two year old died stricken with Meningitis that the hospital in Calhoun missed. This is my song to that little man I never met. Just hearing about how his mom dealt with the tragedy and I can't imagine how her and other moms heart break when loosing their babies. How a military wives heart breaks when the people in the dark cars and uniforms comes to the door. That IS like the movies.



The 30 Day Song Challenge is Hosted Here...
Day 1 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here

Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here

Day 3 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here 








No comments: