Saturday, March 26, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge ~ day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone

Jordin Sparks ~ Tattoo.

is a song I dedicate to those in my past because good or bad without you in my past I couldn't be the me I am today and will be in the future. To me every person has a song so to choose one song that reminds me of a person would be hard. If I listen to a song I think of a person. event, place, thing, so every person has an inner song in their heart that instantly takes me back to them or that place and thing when the song was playing or the lyrics remind me of their story.

The 30 Day Song Challenge is Hosted Here...
Day 1 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here

Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here

Day 3 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here 

Day 4 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here







No comments: