Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday


My friend Kristin gave me this recipe. I have yet to try it but it sounds Yummo!

Boil some penne pasta or any kind of pasta you like to al dente, While that's cooking cut up some chicken cutlets into bite size pieces, brown them in a pan with a little extra light olive oil or any kind of olive oil you like. Remove the chicken from pan. Add a few cloves of chopped garlic and heat through (be sure not to burn the garlic) then add a package of frozen veggies (I usually use a stir fry mix with broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, beans but you can use whatever you have on hand) when that's thoroughly heated add back the chicken and put in some pf the pasta. Add about 3/4 olive oil (more or less is fine depends on your preference) then season. I usually season with a little salt, pepper, oregano, basil and a pinch of accent. Serve right away. s like to sprinkle a little parmesean cheese over it.






No comments: