Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why


Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

This is a funny question. I just started watching Secret Millionaire last night *I didn't realize we are on the second season*. I missed the first episode so I watched Episode 2 when it aired last night and episode 1 this morning. Dani Johnson is really amazing! She's so inspirational. My answer to my days of truth is to touch the world in some way to make it a better place and leave my mark (not destruction on it ). I love to pay it forward and I don't how any could not. As many times as I have been burnt by individuals who I pay it forward to or those who are angry because I didn't give enough I just press on. I pray that when its time God will show me my purpose and I will follow it.

**After posting this I realized I didn't read the question right I will try to come back to it.

No comments: