Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Day Song Challenge ~ Day 1 Post your Favorite Song

day 01 - your favorite song. I don't have a favorite song. I have songs according to mood. I have a list of songs I listen to almost every morning. I do my own type of meditation, prayer then blogging. Revelation Song is one of the first songs I listen to in my mornings if I want to have a good calm day. If I am stressed it also makes me calm.

Pink F**king perfect, Crystal Bowersox Farmers Daughter, Santcus Real Lead Me, Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me, Katy Perry - Firework, The Script - Breakeven (Falling To Pieces), Lady Antebellum - Need You Now, Elvis - Don't, River Flows in You by Yiuma, 3 Doors Down Let me Be Myself, Age of Daze ANYTHING! and Rob Thomas - Ever The Same

The 30 Day Song Challenge is Hosted here...


No comments: