Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

No one knows for sure. I know some people think when we die we die and there is no eternity. Some people believe in a greener eternity of being recycled into someone or something else. Some people question why do babies die they weren't done with their life etc.. I think but at the same time my thoughts on this are always evolving that we are part of a master plan. We are part of the great script called Fate. Perhaps.. maybe.. I think I am still here because my story isn't done, my purpose isn't fulfilled. Sometimes when my body says Are We There Yet? The answer is not quite finished. So I truly believe I am still alive because God isn't finished with me yet. I believe people such as my father lived a long time under bad health because he was stubborn as a ROCK lol and it wasn't a bad trait. I hope myself and my kids learn it well. At least for the better. Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.

No comments: