Thursday, March 31, 2011

‎30 Day Song Challenge day 09 - a song that you can dance to

 I don't dance often in public... well never since i don't go to bars or clubs anymore. But I rarely even dance around the house (unless I am playing Just Dance) or by myself doing housework. Rick wished I would. I guess Nelly Furtado makes me move the most. I can't help it sometimes when I am listening to her and (Timbaland)




The 30 Day Song Challenge is Hosted Here...
Day 1 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here

Day 2 of the 30 Day Song Challenge is Here

Day 3 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here 

Day 4 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here

Day 5 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here

Day 6 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here
Day 7 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here
Day 8 of the 30 day song Challenge is Here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LoL, another friend of mine posted this too!